Coaching for the Financial Services Professional
"I have had the best production month of my career, and am in the top ten for new assets year to date…If you have never considered having a coach, I challenge you to invest the time and money. You will never regret it."
Nancy S., CFP
Build the Practice of Your Dreams
Industry Specific Benefits to Financial Advisors through the Coaching Process:
Benefits of Group Coaching:
- Identify your ideal practice.
- Create failsafe systems to keep your practice growing.
- Identify and eliminate roadblocks.
- Learn communication skills you can use with your clients, both new and potential.
- Establish centers of influence and champions who will market for you.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Wisdom, expertise and experience shared among group members
- Increased results with group commitment
- Going public with roadblocks and getting real with the solutions
- Work with a professional coach affordably
- A sustainable structure for personal and professional growth
- Multiple solution exploration
- Shifts in perspective
- Structures created to fulfill on specified goals
- Training in personal and business skills
- Business planning
- Get feedback and validation
- Challenge your assumptions
- Prioritize current problems and challenges